Influencing Without Formal Authority
In today’s increasingly complex work environment, individuals often work in multidisciplinary, cross-functional teams. They are called upon to work together to achieve results and to improve processes. More often the power to influence is becoming a sought after skill.
Influencing Without Formal Authority focuses on the methods to influence and persuade in a win-win way, without incurring unnecessary conflict or resistance. It focuses on ways to interact with co-workers and clients to achieve positive organizational results.
- Characteristics of an Influential Person
- Understanding Different Personal Styles
- Commanding Attention and Respect
- Presenting Your Ideas with Impact
- Winning Support from Others
- Motivating Others
- Getting Others to Take Action
- Influencing Others to Effectively Problem Solve
- Dealing Constructively with Resistance and Conflict
- Learning the Art of Persuasion
- Effectively Communicating Your Point of View
Varies Based on Client Need
Group Discussions, Case Studies, Lecturettes and Workbook