The redesigned Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) is a complete overhaul of a document that has remained largely unchanged for two decades. These changes have the potential to cause disruptions as this is a critical form relied upon by many during the mortgage loan process. Since change is inevitable, it is important that you begin now to prepare for a smooth transition!
Join us as we work through each of the FIVE (5) sections, line by line offering implementation and training tips throughout the way. As a change often brings challenges, we will discuss exercises to help train your lenders, potential processes to test, and policies and procedures designed to aid in gathering and completing the updated revised URLA. This is definitely a session designed to familiarize you with not only the revised form, but to aid your institution in preparing for a successful adoption of the form that is the backbone of a mortgage loan.
- Utilize the form’s dynamic capabilities’¦What’s Expandable! What’s Collapsible!
- Appropriately use the new forms including the unmarried addendum
- Develop an implementation plan
- Effectively train staff on what data to collect and how to complete an application
- Understand how to work with the new data fields and expanded application
- Properly capture information on multiple applicants
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for loan officers, loan origination and closing staff, mortgage quality control, underwriters, auditors, compliance personnel and anyone who completes or relies on information documented on the Uniform Residential Loan Application.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options