The session will begin with a brief overview of loan write-ups or credit memorandums including types, styles, and necessary component parts (relationship information, financial analysis, management review, and risk assessment/mitigation).
The financial analysis section will highlight ‘liquidity, activity, leverage, operating performance, and cash flow analysis.’ Additionally, the ‘Z-score’ bankruptcy predictor will be reviewed.
The session will also cover additional important loan write-up items including assessing the company’s strategic plan- ‘marketing, financing, and management.’ Also, the ‘risk assessment and mitigation’ section will be used to summarize the loan presentation.
Three ‘standard’ commercial loan write-ups will be presented in order to illustrate the concepts.
What You Will Learn
- Review effective commercial loan write-ups
- Discuss types, styles, and components parts
- Cover the financial analysis section
- Assess the company’s strategic plan and management’s strengths/ weaknesses
- Analyze the risk assessment and mitigation section as a summary of the loan presentation
- Summarize the concepts by reviewing three loan write-ups
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, relationship managers, credit analysts, private bankers, and business development officers.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options