This webinar will cover the areas of HMDA compliance that cause banks the most problems.
HMDA compliance is tough! With all the data you are required to collect and report, there are bound to be mistakes. You can’t rest easy though because too many errors can lead to civil money penalties. This webinar will take a look at the areas that cause the most confusion and can cause pitfalls along the way. Get your bank on the right track!
What You Will Learn
- Is it a Dwelling?
- Mixed-Use Property Scenarios
- Clarifications for Complicated Data Points
- Demographic Information Scenarios
- Regulation C vs. Regulation B vs. TRID
- N/A vs. Not Applicable vs. Leave it Blank or is it $0
- The Filing Instructions Guide (FIG) & Much More!
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is for loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel.
Continuing Education Credits:
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options