The closed-end and open-end thresholds that determine HMDA applicability are changing July 1, 2020. This webinar will look at how these changes impact affected financial institutions.
The HMDA threshold for closed-end loans is being raised to 100, effective July 1, 2020. Additionally, the open-end threshold is moving to 200, effective January 1, 2022. While this is good news, it doesn’t mean you can just stop doing what you’re doing. There are still rules related to collecting, recording and reporting HMDA data that you will need to follow. You will also need to retrain your lenders on when to collect Government Monitoring Information under Regulation B. Let us get you on the right path!
- Bank Coverage – Who’s In & Who’s Out?
- If You’re Out, Then What?
- There Are Transition Rules! You Can’t Just Flip the Switch!
- What are the Effective Dates?
- The New Closed & Open-End Reporting Thresholds
- Collection & Reporting: What’s Voluntary and What’s Required?
- Your Questions, Plain English Answers and Much More!
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit, and other loan operations personnel.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options