Extraordinary Impressions – Customer Service Workshop
Extraordinary Impressions raises the bar in customer service and establishes a higher standard of excellence compared with our competition.
This results-oriented workshop focuses on service—the biggest reason customers stay with us forever—or move to our competitors! Extraordinary Impressions hones the service skills needed to make every customer feel like an important part of our business family.
What You Can Expect To Learn:
• Learn the Five Ps of Customer Service.
• Fine-tune professional phone etiquette (Greeting, holds, transfers, callbacks).
• Get your customer to the point quickly and guide the conversation through your words and your tone.
• Avoid the Forbidden Phrases customers don’t like.
• Summarize your customers’ needs and guide them to expanded options.
• Give “bad news” professionally and still keep your customer happy.
• Keep a win/win attitude with apologies.
Handle angry customers calmly and professionally.
Instructor: Nancy Cleve is president of Consulting Concepts, a company based in St. Louis, Missouri, that specializes in helping businesses develop their people into happier, more productive, and more professional employees. As an educator, trainer, and consultant for more than 25 years, Nancy’s outstanding speaking skill combined with her real-world experience makes her a highly acclaimed seminar leader and convention speaker. As a national speaker, Nancy has been sought out to provide training expertise to top corporations, such as Anheuser Busch, Bank of America, BJC, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CitiMortgage, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Federal Reserve Bank, Ford Motor Company, Maritz Inc., Marriott Hotels, MasterCard International, Nestle Purina, Washington University, and the St. Louis Zoo.