Essentials of Project Management
More often today, organizations ask employees to manage complex projects. Often these employees do not have significant experience managing projects or are not provided with training on how to effectively manage the project, resulting in inefficiencies and project failures.
“Essentials of Project Management” equips managers and employees with skills that can be used immediately. Topics such as communication, planning, multi-tasking and goal setting are presented in a practical, easy-to-understand format. Customized case studies align the concepts with the organization’s work environment.
- Top Reasons Why Projects Fail
- Interpersonal Communication
- Key Steps in Project Management
- Identifying Stakeholders and Needs
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Dividing a Project into Phases
- SMART Goals
- Effective Meetings
- Influencing without Formal Authority
- Tips for Multi-tasking
Varies Based on Client Need
Group Discussions, Exercises, Lecturettes, Case Studies and Workbook