Great slideshows don’t need to take a lot of time and effort! Learn some essential PowerPoint tips and tricks to help you effectively present any type of information to every type of audience with more ease.
Avoid common mistakes that cause audiences to tune out and harness simple tricks from presentation experts to ensure your message gets through. In just 90 minutes you’ll learn quick & easy PowerPoint tips to refresh your slideshow style, modernize your content, re-energize your presentations, and enhance the audience experience.
In similar sessions, even regular PowerPoint “power users” had some wow moments, got excited about PowerPoint again, and were thrilled by the feedback they received after implementing these recommendations. (Note: Many of the tips also apply to other slideshow apps and presentation materials.)
What You’ll Learn
- Simple visual design principles to captivate audiences naturally
- The #1 PowerPoint mistake that leads to audience disengagement, and what to do instead
- Where to find high-quality images
- How to insert and trim videos
- The fastest options for updating old slideshows to look and feel more relevant
- Alternatives to boring bullets points
- Essential guidelines for slide design and font choice
- Creating and using templates for consistency and efficiency
Who Should Attend
Those with leadership, training, project management, or analytics responsibilities who present information to audiences of all types – and want to be more effective in less time with slideshow creation and presentation delivery.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options
Heather Legge is a senior training specialist for InterAction training. Heather is also a certified executive coach, founder of Envision Success Inc, and author of Lead With Moxie. Since starting h... read more.