This Economics course is ACE recommended for college credit transfer!
ACE Credit Recommendation Reference Number: CFTA-0008 (CFT Course Code: A195)
This macroeconomics course applies economics to phenomenon that students are familiar with and interested in. This course teaches students how economic analysis can be applied to virtually anything of interest, thus helping students develop true economic intuition. This economics course focuses on macroeconomics, and offers a unique blend of solid theory, while utilizing intriguing applications that convey the prevalence of economics in everyday life.
Textbook chapter topics include:
- Limits, Alternatives, and Choices
- The Market System and the Circular Flow
- Demand, Supply and Market Equilibrium
- Public Goods and Externalities
- GDP and Economics Growth
- Business Cycles, Unemployment, and Inflation
- Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply
- Fiscal Policy, Deficits and Debt
- Money and Banking
- Interest Rates and Monetary Policy
- Long-Run Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand
- International Trade and Exchange Rates
Audience: Students who have not had a formal course in economics and who wish to increase their understanding of macroeconomics.
Diplomas and Certificates Applicable to the Economics course:
- Introduction to Financial Services Certificate
- General Financial Services Diploma
- Advanced Financial Services Diploma
- Financial Services Operations Diploma
- Introduction to Credit Analysis Certificate
- Introduction to Lending Certificate
- Real Estate Lending Diploma
- Consumer Lending Diploma
- Commercial Lending Diploma
- Agricultural Lending Diploma
- Financial Services Management Diploma
- Financial Services Marketing Diploma
- Introduction to Accounting Certificate
eBook access included in tuition
Mike has recently retired after 30 years of work in the financial services field. Like many in the field, he started off as a teller and worked his way up to SVP. The major focus of his work was in ... read more.