1 in 5 workers have experienced discrimination or unfair treatment at work. In today’s workplace environment, organizations need to face a reality gap and realize more work needs to be done in this area.
While diversity and inclusion have been a part of the conversation and on the radar for many organizations, it is very apparent that more needs to be done. Despite this increased emphasis and scrutiny, it is widely believed that businesses face a reality gap: Results appear to be too slow. Tune in and learn how to close the gap between what is said about D & I at work and what needs to change or be improved upon.
More and more business leaders are seeing that cultivating equality is not just the right thing to do, but also the smart thing to do. Diversity alone doesn’t move your entire business forward – inclusion is an integral part. All people need to feel a sense of belonging. Inclusion is when every person is valued, heard, respected, empowered, and feels a true sense of belonging.
Senior management needs to commit to education and discussions surrounding D & I. You will want your entire staff onboard with your company’s mission to embrace this topic.
What You Will Learn
- Generational Differences and providing all of them inclusion
- Take your diversity awareness to a new level
- Understand what it is and is not
- Definitions and benefits related to D & I
- Diversity is more than how we look
- The value of diversity in the organization
- Tools and resources that will aid in taking D & I to a new level
- How focusing on inclusion impacts employee engagement
Who Should Attend?
Human resources, leadership, management, supervisors, trainers, and all others responsible for leading and engaging.
Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options