During this compliance operations update, we will look at the federal deposit regulations and update and review your programs. Regulation D, E, CC, DD and the hot topics that surround these regulations.
What are the new supervisory issues, FDIC insurance issues, and exam hot spots? We will cover that and everything that deposit compliance officers need, to do their jobs in 2023.
What You’ll Learn
- Overdraft Programs – New Circular from CFPB
- Deposit Discrimination – UDAAP
- Marijuana Update
- Handling time deposits – renewals, partial withdrawals
- Regulation CC – Holds
- Regulation CC – Mobile Deposits
- Error Resolution for Regulation E
- Deceased Accounts
- Tax reporting, B Notices, and penalties
- And so much more
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for deposit operations, deposit compliance, branch administration, bookkeeping, account services, and those who run the operations side of the bank.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options