Cross-Selling Training Boot Camp Seminar
Effective cross-selling training will provide your staff with the tools necessary to understand the buying process, increase their confidence when presenting your scope of services, and can contribute to increasing your share of the consumer market. Every customer contact employee, tellers and platform staff play a vital role in contributing to your bank’s deposit growth. They need an effective cross–selling approach when offering additional services to generate increased business from existing customers. This seminar will present concepts, tools and new behaviors focusing on cross-selling to maximize the scope of services to your customers.
• What is sales and cross-selling?
• Characteristics of the successful salesperson
• Cross-selling as an educational and solution opportunity for the customer
• The cross-selling blueprint and how to effectively manage the sales process throughout the cycle
• Personal development action plan to reinforce learning for immediate applicability back on the job
Who Should Attend: Customer contact personnel.
Your Seminar Leader: John Aramini founded Aramini Management in 2005 bringing his hands-on experience in sales, process improvement, and customer retention combined with a background in counseling psychology to establish his unique management counseling firm. Aramini Management has maintained a track record of success working with business owners and senior management to improve their business practices and sustain their company’s growth. John has a MA degree in Counseling Psychology from Columbia University Teachers College as well as a BA degree in Psychology. He received additional training in counseling psychology in a doctoral program at New York University.