All too often, managers are thrust into their roles without enough formal training or advice on how to work smartly in their new position. Get an excellent overview of the Core Management Skills all good managers need to function at their best.
- Pulling the Trigger – Making Decisions / Solving Problems
- Smart Delegation
- Planning Your Work and Working Your Plan
- Effective Communication
- Meetings that Actually Work
- Dealing with Tough Personalities
- Fast Tips for the Busy Manager
Who Should Attend?
Managers of all levels, especially those who lead teams.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options