Consumer Lending Workshop
This workshop provides a review of the basics of consumer lending from the application process to loan closing procedures. The importance of loan pricing as it impacts the balance sheet and the income statement will be included.
At the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Define and discuss consumer lending and its evolution.
- Describe laws and regulations that affect consumer lending.
- Discuss how effective loan products can increase loan volume and balances.
- Describe the steps in the credit investigation process.
- Structure options for different consumer loan products and loan pricing.