Communicating With Impact Workshop
Working with other human beings can be challenging. Every relationship (personal and professional) is dependent on communication—and solid relationships depend on people accurately understanding one another. In this class you will learn to communicate with clarity, eliminate communication barriers, influence the actions and thoughts of others in a positive way, and respond assertively—with respect.
What You Can Expect To Learn:
• Recognize the strengths and challenges of your personal communication style.
• Identify the communication styles of others and understand how their communication styles impact their ability to “hear you.”
• Increase your understanding of difficult people and your reactions to them.
• Professionally resolve conflict while being polite, but assertive.
• Improve and strengthen your relationships with everyone at work (and at home).
Instructor: Nancy Cleve is president of Consulting Concepts, a company based in St. Louis, Missouri, that specializes in helping businesses develop their people into happier, more productive, and more professional employees. As an educator, trainer, and consultant for more than 25 years, Nancy’s outstanding speaking skill combined with her real-world experience makes her a highly acclaimed seminar leader and convention speaker. As a national speaker, Nancy has been sought out to provide training expertise to top corporations, such as Anheuser Busch, Bank of America, BJC, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CitiMortgage, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Federal Reserve Bank, Ford Motor Company, Maritz Inc., Marriott Hotels, MasterCard International, Nestle Purina, Washington University, and the St. Louis Zoo.