This webinar will begin with a review of ‘commercial real estate’ including types of properties and demand/supply in the ‘current’ market.
The session will then cover the entire ‘loan process’ by which a commercial real estate (CRE) loan is marketed, underwritten, approved, documented, ‘closed,’ and monitored. The process will include a discussion of CRE underwriting techniques and loan documentation issues.
Additionally, strategies to handle a problem CRE loan will be addressed.
- Review commercial real estate including types of properties and demand/supply in the current market
- Gain an understanding of how banks process CRE loans
- Learn the steps of marketing, underwriting, approving, documenting, closing, and monitoring a CRE loan
- Cover CRE loan underwriting techniques and documentation issues
- Address problem CRE loan issues
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, relationship managers, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options
David L. Osburn, MBA, CCRA, is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a Business Training & Contract CFO Firm that provides seminars, webinars, and keynote speeches for bankers, CPAs, credit manager... read more.