This seminar will begin with a brief overview of Commercial and Industrial (C&I) loan products including working capital lines of credit, ABL facilities, and equipment financing (loans/leases) and their typical structure.
The training session will also cover underwriting C&I loans including accounts receivable assessment and the use of a ‘Borrowing Base Certificate’ (basic and advanced models), the valuation and quality of inventory, and the analysis of various equipment-related issues in lending. This portion of the seminar will also cover the proper evaluation of the borrower’s financial statements.
Additionally, the seminar will cover documentation of C&I loans, collateral concerns, challenges with pricing, and managing the C&I loan portfolio. The seminar will conclude with a review of how to identify and market to new C&I loan prospects in today’s competitive market.
- Review C&I lending
- Discuss C&I loan products and their typical structure
- Explore underwriting C&I loans including accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment financing
- Analyze the Borrowing Base Certificate (BBC)
- Evaluate the borrower’s financial statements
- Review the documentation, collateral, pricing, and managing of C&I loans
- Develop the marketing of C&I loans in today’s economy
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options