Call Center Workshop – New Jersey
PART ONE: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
What Did You Say?
Increasing Your Active Listening and Communication Skills
- Becoming Socially Sensitive and Culturally Aware
- Making the Customer Feel Important (Establishing a Caring, Professional Manner)
- Conveying Empathy toward the Customer (Imagine Yourself as the Customer)
- Memory Retention (Tips and Techniques for Effective and Efficient Interaction)
- Negotiation and Persuasion (Adhering to Policy Politely and Professionally)
PART TWO: 1:00 pm – 5:00pm
You Can Make Lemonade from Lemons!
Branding Your Customer’s Experience Through Cultural Competency
- Complaint Resolution Process
- Resolving Customer Complaints
- Dealing with Irate Customers
- Putting the Process Into Practice