Business Writing Workshop
This business writing workshop focuses on how to become an effective business writer. Excellent writing requires a reader/audience-oriented focus, an organized approach, and communication of clear images.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Recognizing the characteristics of effective and ineffective writing.
- How to apply the writing process; plan, draft, revise, edit, proofread.
- Developing a convincing, complete, organized document.
- Edit for the C’s of Communication: courtesy, clarity, conciseness, and correctness
- How to employ the principles of e-mail “netiquette”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Newly selected branch managers, assistant managers, management trainees, teller supervisors and experienced managers seeking formal training.
INSTRUCTOR: Phil Vassallo, Ed.D., is a writing consultant and author who has developed and delivered and supervised individual and group communication training programs for a wide range of administrative and technical professionals in the banking industry.