Business Development Techniques
Building customer relationships is the cornerstone to generating sales revenue. This customized interactive workshop offers a consultative approach to selling. Participants learn how to maximize their networking efforts (including using social networking) to develop prospects. Each participant completes the “What’s My Selling Style?” assessment is videotaped making part of a presentation.
Customized case studies are aligned with the company’s products and services.
- Utilization of The Business Development Cycle
- Asking the Right Questions to Gather Information
- Strategizing the Best Ways to Network
- Working with and Gaining Access to “VITOs” via “Gatekeepers”
- Learning to Pick Up on Customer Buying Cues
- Techniques for Utilizing Voice-Mail and e-Mail
- Using Cross-Selling Techniques
- Dealing with Objections
- Closing the Sale
Varies Based on Client Need
Sales Managers and Sales Professionals
Group Discussions, Exercises, Videotaped Presentation, Self-Assessment, Lecturettes, and Workbook