During this class we will cover the topics for your annual training. We will get you updated and ready for a good examination with many hot spots discussed and hopefully you will avoid some of the issues that many institutions are facing in 2021.
- What has changed since last year?
- Risk Assessments
- CIP and CDD Revisited
- CTRs and SARs
- CTR Changes still pending on business accounts
- Training, Audit, Internal Controls and BSA Officer
- High risk customers-marijuana, MSBs, HRBs, Charities
- Sharing Compliance Resources
- OFAC and the changing landscape
What You Will Receive
- FFIEC Exam Manual Updated
- Revised Audit Worksheets
- CTR Examples
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, any person within the bank who has responsibility for setting BSA policy and procedure.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options