Bringing Out the Best In Others
“Bringing Out the Best in Others” focuses on the keys to coaching and motivating individuals to enhance and maintain high performance levels: setting expectations, establishing accountability, communicating effectively, organizing helpful performance goals, and providing ongoing feedback and positive reinforcement. This interactive workshop also explores individual motivators and the critical role that effective recognition plays in maximizing individual performance levels.
Participants have the opportunity to develop an action strategy based on individual goals and objectives.
- Offer Understanding of Different Motivational Principles
- Provide Coaching Techniques for Top, Middle, and Low Performers
- Apply a Coaching Model to Real Life Scenarios
- Develop Skills to Communicate Expectations
- Assign Responsibilities and Accountability
- Set S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Provide Constructive Performance Feedback
- Utilize Cost-Effective Rewards and Recognition to Maintain and Improve Performance and Employee Engagement
Varies Based on Client Need
Managers and Supervisors
Group Discussions, Skills Inventory, Lecturettes, Case Studies, Workbook