Becoming the Employee You Expect Others to Be Webinar
The challenge for each of us is to pay more attention to how we act and what we need to do on the job rather than turn our focus on what others should or shouldn’t do. This fast-moving employee training webinar is a targeted training session on encouraging and educating your entire staff on what they can do be become a better employee (see complete description below).
Click Here for Webinar Description and Audience
The challenge for each of us is to pay more attention to how we act and what we need to do on the job rather than turn our focus on what others should or shouldn’t do. This fast-moving employee training webinar is a targeted training session on encouraging and educating your entire staff on what they can do be become a better employee.
What We Will Cover:
The Ten Commandments of an Outstanding Employee
1. Look and Act the Part – If you aren’t certain what it means to be well-groomed and appear professional, seek the advice of at least two people you perceive excel at both.
2. Pay Attention – Be inquisitive and stay alert to what is needed, what is changing and how you can help.
3. Earn Your Keep and Then Some – Keep up your end of the “deal” by knowing all you can about what is expected and work to exceed that.
4. Stay a Learner – The work world is always in a learning curve; stay ahead of the curve.
5. Be Prepared – Show up with your focus on what needs to happen and with what you need to do to make it happen.
6. Forgive and Forget – You can quit forgiving yourself and others when you reach perfection; until then practice forgiveness. Bearing a grudge will only burden you.
7. Become a Role Model – Extraordinary role models all have one thing in common – they had at least one role model that showed them the moves! Find one, become one.
8. Demonstrate Your Appreciation – Key word is demonstrate – say thanks, write notes, give applause and credit to others.
9. Go the Extra Mile – What can you do for someone else today? Learn to anticipate what is needed next or what would be appreciated by someone.
10. Take Full Responsibility for Your Happiness – Some days you will have to work for it and some days it will be a gift but your happiness is an inside job. If you can’t get happy where your work; it may be time to change where you work. If you are happy where you work; protect against external forces.
Who Should Attend?
Any employee or manager who wants positive reinforcement and insight on how to build a well-deserved, shining reputation among co-workers and peers.
Click Here for Continuing Education Credits (CEC) Info
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.
Click Here for Delivery Option Descriptions
INCLUDES SEVEN DAYS OF ONDEMAND PLAYBACK! With this option, you will participate in the webinar (via the internet) as it is being presented. You will login to the webinar on your PC to view the PowerPoint presentation, and you have the option of using your PC speakers or a telephone for the audio. Participants can type and send their questions to the instructor. Many companies are now running their PC through an LCD projector allowing many employees to participate in the same room.
SIX MONTH ONDEMAND VIDEO RECORDING:
With this option, you will receive an e-mail that contains a link to the PowerPoint slides (to download, print, and copy) as well as a link to the media player where you will view and hear the entire webinar just as it was delivered, featuring the full-color PowerPoint presentation with audio. You can pause, fast-forward and rewind as needed, which makes it an effective training tool. The weblink will be available to you (and anyone else in the company) for up to six months and can be accessed 24/7 as many times as you wish. Delivered via e-mail the day after the webinar takes place.
CD-ROM VIDEO RECORDING:
If you do not have internet access or want to make the webinar part of your training library, the CD-ROM Recording is a great option for viewing a webinar. You can pause, fast-forward and rewind as needed, which makes it an effective training tool. With this option, you will receive a download of the PowerPoint slides and a CD-ROM Recording (featuring PowerPoint presentation with audio) of the webinar via regular mail. Mailed 7 to 10 days after the webinar takes place.
Webinars can be scheduled and offered exclusively for your company. They can even be customized to best fit your needs. To find out more, please complete the in-house request form found in the Schedule and Registration Information section below.