This webinar provides a comprehensive overview of essential real estate loan documentation requirements, regulatory compliance issues, sound loan administration issues and best practices.
All necessary pre-closing and closing real estate loan documents and requirements will be discussed with a focus on their purpose, use, timing and legal aspects. Key points of concern from both a legal and credit viewpoint will be discussed.
What You Will Learn:
- Real estate lien notes
- Letters of Intent, Commitment Letters and Loan Agreements
- Mortgages and Deeds of Trust
- Real property legal descriptions
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Appraisal requirements and regulatory guidelines
- Surveys, title commitments and title insurance
- Property and casualty insurance
- Deed restrictions and zoning
- Environmental risk assessments
- Flood insurance regulations
- Basic construction lending documentation
- Essential loan administration
- Closing documentation
- Essential loan administration issues, loan agreements and construction lending monitoring requirements
- Key real estate bankruptcy concepts
Who Should Attend?
Loan officers, loan assistants, loan operations personnel, loan review personnel, compliance and audit personnel or any banker wishing to enhance his/her knowledge and understanding of the “hows” and “whys” of real estate lending.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options
Robin Russell has practiced law for 30 years and is licensed in Texas, New York and Massachusetts. She is a fellow in the American College of Bankruptcy and of the American Law Institute. She combines... read more.