Achieve Regulatory Hero Status: Join us for a dynamic and essential webinar where you’ll complete your financial institution’s annual training requirements. Learn how to handle front-line issues and protect yourself from costly fines and lawsuits by following your regulatory responsibility. Discover the key regulations, and take your understanding to the next level. Get ready to be amazed as focused training transforms you into a regulatory hero. Enroll now and secure your spot!
This regulatory review completes your financial institution’s annual training requirements. It also helps the front line understand that we can be fined and sued if we do not follow our regulatory responsibility. During the webinar, each regulation will be discussed, spotlighting the frontline issues and how to handle them. This webinar will help your staff determine if we are in regulation and if not, determine the course of action. You will be amazed how focused training on front line issues will take you from zero to hero with your regulators.
What You’ll Learn
- Expedited Funds Availability Act (Reg CC) Update on Holds and Disclosures
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Reg E) revisions and understanding your customer’s rights on unauthorized access
- Regulation D – Six transaction limitations and FDIC disclosures on interest-bearing accounts
- Truth in Savings Act (Reg DD) – Spotlight on disclosures and answering customer questions about rates and APY
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) – Annual training requirements plus CTRs, SARs and DOEP date fields
Who Should Attend
This webinar will benefit compliance officers, customer service representatives, new accounts representatives, personal bankers, telephone call centers, training, branch operations, branch administration, branch managers, and assistant branch managers.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit R... read more.