Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) published its first set of guidance materials to aid the public, and in particular the small business community, in understanding upcoming beneficial ownership information (BOI) reporting requirements taking effect on January 1, 2024.
The new regulations require many corporations, limited liability companies, and other entities created in or registered to do business in the United States, to report information about their beneficial owners—the persons who ultimately own or control the company—to FinCEN.
During this program, we will cover all the new FAQs and information now available for our customers.
What You’ll Learn
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the reporting requirement
- One Pager on Key Filing Dates and Key Questions
- Thoughts about how to communicate with your customers
- Learn how to get the information on the video to your customers
- Continue learning about beneficial ownership and our customer’s responsibilities
Who Should Attend
BSA Staff, Bank Management, Compliance, Operations, Lending Officers, Business Management and all those who open accounts at financial institutions should attend this webinar.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.