Three areas of BSA exam manual rewritten! What’s new?
The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) today released one new section and updates to three sections of the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) Examination Manual.
These updates affect the following sections:
- Introduction – Customers (new)
- Charities and Nonprofit Organizations
- Independent Automated Teller Machine Owners or Operators
- Politically Exposed Persons
During this webinar we will take a line-by-line look at the changed sections and look at actionable points. Do you need to change anything in your programs? Do you need to change anything in your audit? Learn what’s new and what’s not.
- Line by Line look at these new sections
- Changed audit procedures
- Learn if anything needs to go to your Board of Directors
- Learn if anything needs to be changed in your approach or procedures
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, Deposit Operations, Compliance and Branch Staff.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options