The National Defense Authorization Act was passed by the Senate after a Presidential veto. It contains provisions that have future implications for our BSA programs on beneficial ownership, CTRs and SARs. During this webinar we will break down the bill and do a section by section look at the money laundering piece and what it can mean to you.
- The federal government to build a beneficial ownership database
- Revised BSA declaration of purpose
- Strengthens FinCEN
- Introduces FinCEN Domestic Liasons
- Streamlining of SARs and CTRs
- Study increased exemption levels for CTRs and Thresholds
- Study on how to provide inclusion for charities and nonprofits
- Annual training for examiners required
- And much much more..
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officer, BSA Staff, Business Department, Branch Administration, Deposit Operations, Training, Branch Staff, Loan Officers and anyone who works with Bank Secrecy Act or Opens Business Accounts.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options