Course Prerequisite Info: CFT strongly RECOMMENDS that students complete the Marketing course prior to taking the Advertising course.
Course Description and Audience:
This Advertising course presents a comprehensive view of the industry, from the creative stand-point while providing real life business examples. This course addresses the importance of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) in the field of Advertising and how it impacts advertising strategy through featured examples of IMC campaigns.
Topics covered include:
- The Evolution of Advertising
- Economic and Regulatory Aspects
- Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- Market Segmentation and the Marketing Mix
- Gathering Information for Advertising Planning
- Planning Media Strategy
- Creative Strategy and the Creative Process
- Creative Execution: Art and Copy
- Producing Ads for Print, Electronic, and Digital Media
- Direct Marketing, Personal Selling, Sales Promotion
- Public Relations, Sponsorship, Corporate Advertising
Audience: Anyone interested in the Marketing field.
Diplomas and Certificates Applicable to the Advertising course:
Jeff has been the Chief Lending Officer at Freedom Credit Union in Springfield, MA since 2013 and is in charge of managing the Commercial, Mortgage, and Consumer Lending portfolios, as well as the Col... read more.