This webinar will demonstrate how to utilize ratio analysis to determine the financial impact on changing metrics such as a change in the Working Capital Assets Turnover and Working Capital Liabilities Turnover and changes in the Gross Profit Operating and Net Profit Margins, This analysis will also allow the lenders to structure loans appropriately by determining the amount of funding needed to replace the cash flow losses caused by negative financial trends. When this specialized analysis is mastered, the lender can add the “WOW” factor to their analysis by not only describing trends but also the cash flow financial impact of those changing trends.
Calculating Credit Ratios to determine the financial condition and creditworthiness of an economic entity is just the starting point to the true performance of a company. The result of ratio analysis can be used to take the analysis process to a higher level. A common question often asked is. “What is the cash flow financial impact of changing financial metrics over time for a company?” There is a definite financial impact on the cash flow of all companies when this occurs.
What You’ll Learn
- Know the key Financial Metrics that will have a Financial Impact on a Company’s Cash Flow
- Use Financial Impact Analysis to determine the Cash Flow Financial impact of changing Accounts Receivable, Inventory, and Accounts Payable Turnover
- Use Financial Impact Analysis to Properly Structure Short-Term and Long-Term Loans
- Use Financial Impact Analysis to Forecast Major Items on the Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Use Financial Impact Analysis to Determine the amount of Funding Required to Pay Major Creditors
- Determine the Cash Flow Financial Impact of Changing Gross Profit, Operating, and Net Profit Margins
Who Should Attend
Commercial Lenders, Credit Analysts, Credit Department Managers, Senior Loan Officers, Senior Credit Officers, Loan Review Personnel, Branch Mangers Serving Commercial Borrowers, Chief Risk Officer, and Finance Officers.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options
Jeffery W. Johnson started his career with SunTrust Bank in Atlanta as a Management Trainee and progressed to Vice President and Senior Lender of SouthTrust Bank and Senior Vice President and Commerci... read more.