This is a three-part series to be held on April 25th, 27th and May 3rd. The prices include all sessions. Each session can also be attended individually by using the links below.
Compliance 101 for New Compliance Officers – Part 1
April 25, 2022, 2:30 pm EDT
This session is designed to provide a new compliance officer with tools to help make the transition on their new role easier; it can also provide long-term compliance officers with a refresher on regulations and resources.
- Overview of major compliance issues
- Issues addressed in credit union bylaws
- The importance of risk assessments
- Resources all Compliance Officers need to know about
BSA 101 for New BSA Compliance Officers – Part 2
April 27, 2022, 11:00 am EDT
This session will provide new BSA Compliance Officers with information on the laws and rules, as well as guidance on resources that can help make their jobs easier.
- Overview of Bank Secrecy Act and other Anti-Money Laundering Rules
- Components of a strong BSA programs
- Using technology to help with BSA compliance
- Resources all BSA Compliance Officers need to know about
Introduction to Conducting a Compliance Audit/Review for New Compliance Officers – Part 3
May 3, 2022, 11:00 am EDT
This webinar will provide an overview of the tools and resources available for conducting a compliance review as well as areas to review and questions to ask.
- The importance of a compliance review
- Compliance audit/review resources
- Reviewing policies, procedures, and practices
- Reporting the results of your review
- Developing a compliance audit schedule
Who Should Attend?
New Compliance Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, Compliance, legal, risk management staff, CEOs.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options