2 Day IRA Seminar: Basic & Advanced Issues OnDemand with Live Streaming Webinar
IRA Basic Issues Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming
August 16, 2022, 11:00 am EST
Maybe you have just received that ‘promotion’ you have never asked for – IRA Coordinator. And you may be thinking, I don’t even know the old rules to know what the new changes are. Unfortunately, you will need to know the old and the new rules because most of the IRA rules prior to 1/1/2020 are “grandfathered”. But don’t worry, you will have the totally updated electronic copy of the 280-page IRA Training manual with lots of “cheat sheets” and Quick Reference Charts to show you the “before” and “after”.
What You’ll Learn
- IRA Terminology – Top 20 Terms
- Explanation of IRA Forms – Not Forms Specific – (Please have your own forms available including Application,
Contribution form, Distribution, Rollover Review or Certification and any other commonly used forms)
- Beneficiary Designations including Primary and Contingent
- Qualifications, 2022 Contribution, Income Phase-out limits, Age Limits and other new regulations for a:
- Traditional IRA
- Roth and Conversion Roth
- SEP IRAs contributions and IRS reporting
- Differences between “postponed” and “repayment” contributions.
IRA Advanced Issues Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming
August 17, 2022, 11:00am EST
In the IRA Advanced Day 2: We will summarize the changes and then actually get into the nitty gritty of new distribution regulations to owners and beneficiaries – what stays the same and what changes? How do we disclose all these changes to our customers?
What You’ll Learn:
- Updated legislative regulations on IRAs as the result of the SECURE 1.0 and 2.0 and the 2022 Cost of Living
- QP Rollovers and IRA Rollovers and Transfers
- Distributions to Owners and Beneficiaries
- New rules on Federal Income Tax Withholding
- Before age 59½ – reporting the penalty exceptions
- RMDs at age 72 – including mandatory notices
- 9 Biggest Mistakes of IRA Beneficiary Payouts
- Rules on new proposed rules on non-spouse beneficiary payout requirements beginning in 2022
- Overview and Explanation of IRS Reporting Requirements
What You’ll Learn
Each event in the series will cover specific topics relative to the subject matter.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.
Patrice M. Konarik is president of Sunwest Training Corp. founded over 25 years ago and is located in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio, Texas. With over 35 years in the financial industry, Patr... read more.