It is amazing how many banks go through extreme measures and make so many mistakes regarding the setup, maintenance and termination of this type of account.
During this webinar, we will try to eliminate the myths and errors banks make with the Uniform Transfer to Minors Act (UTMA).
What You’ll Learn
- Account set up
- Who can gain access
- What happens when the child reaches the age of majority
- What happens if the custodian dies
- What happens if the minor dies
- What is the estate of a minor
- What can the funds be used for
- How should the checks be styled that are deposited into the account
- How to end the relationship and custodial arrangement
Who Should Attend
New Accounts, Personal Bankers, Branch Staff, BSA, Compliance, Operations, Training and anyone who sets up and manages account relationships.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options