Online Courses for Banks and Credit Unions
All you need to do is “Login as Guest” after you click on this link for a FREE Online Course Demo. Students currently enrolled in an online course can get to their online class with this link as well!
The high quality CFT courses enjoyed by thousands of bank and credit union employees for over 100 years are now accessible on the Internet. You can attend these web-based courses from your home or office, saving you time and money!
These courses are offered in an easy-to-use online classroom format. They are instructor facilitated and all activities are completed on the Internet and via e-mail. Benefits to you include……….
- Provides cost-effective education and training
- Participation is anytime/anywhere
- You can fit these courses into the busiest of schedules
- You’ll build a national or perhaps an international network of professional colleagues
- Upon successful completion, you will receive credit toward a CFT diploma or certificate
- Nineteen CFT courses receive ACE college credit transfer recommendation
Better than 98% of CFT online students would recommend their course to others.
HOW DOES AN ONLINE COURSE WORK?
CFT offers over 20 instructor-led online courses in a convenient format that requires an internet connection and an active e-mail account. Each week, students read an online lecture, along with their textbook, and submit an assignment to their instructor either through a discussion board posting, via direct e-mail, or a combination of the two. Students enrolled in CFT online classes enjoy the flexibility of not being required to be online at a specific day or time and the convenience of having an instructor with subject matter expertise only an e-mail away. Quizzes and exams are administered electronically and are submitted to the instructor for grading. CFT believes strongly in making every student’s online technical experience as easy as possible. We support students by having our own technical team available to students 24 hours a day!
The industry standard for online course completion is less than 50%, but thanks to the dedication of CFT students and instructors, better than 95% of CFT students successfully complete their online course. CFT is confident that you will too!
Your course will be facilitated by an instructor who will guide you through each lesson and is available to answer questions and provide feedback on your assignments. Each week, you will locate your assignment in your online classroom. The assignment will include:
• reading a chapter in your textbook (provided through the mail before the course begins)
• and one or more of the following: completing a short assignment and either forwarding the assignment electronically to your instructor, posting it on the electronic class Discussion Board, and completing a self-check.
The semester length courses will have a mid-term examination and a final examination. These examinations and quizzes will be administered electronically over the Internet. Your overall grade for the class will be based on your performance on the weekly assignments, mid-term examinations and the final examination.
If you have any questions, please contact Marta Carey, Distance Learning Manager, at 800-795-5242 x1179 or by e-mail at email@example.com.