About CFT and Banker Education
Improve Staff Performance and Company Performance Improves
That’s why the Center for Financial Training – the training partner for banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions – is changing to meet the needs of today’s challenging business environment by offering comprehensive, up-to-date, training and education that will help your company achieve its goals! It takes more than just keeping up with the changes in this dynamic industry to keep your competitive edge – you’ve got to stay ahead of the changes!
The Center for Financial Training is dedicated to providing professionally administered banker education and training that continually meets the educational needs of bank, credit union, and other employees in the financial services industry.
History of the Center for Financial Training
Since 1901, CFT has served the educational needs of the financial services industry and currently enrolls more than 10,000 financial institution employees in a variety of education and training programs each year. The company currently employs eleven and part-time employees dedicated to the careers of banking professionals and operates offices in Colorado, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey and New York.
- is a leader in providing the most current training available at a time and place convenient for you
- offers training with immediate on-the-job applications, coupled with programs of study that award industry-recognized certificates and diplomas
- offers flexible formats that fit every need: traditional classroom instruction, customized in-house courses, seminars, webinars, online courses, and guided self-study courses
- offers a comprehensive variety of training designed to make a difference at every level of responsibility
CFT is the industry’s first choice for professional development solutions!
Why CFT is Your First Choice for Professional Training
- CFT specializes in education and training solutions for banks and credit unions, featuring the popular course Principles of Banking
- CFT delivers education and training in today’s relevant topics, including: accounting and finance; credit and lending; management and supervision; communication skills; retail banking and teller operations; sales and service; operations and technology
- CFT offers results-oriented training with immediate on-the-job relevance
- CFT is the banking industry’s leader in value and effectiveness
- CFT provides networking opportunities with leaders throughout the banking industry
- CFT programs enhances internal education programs already in place
- CFT delivers a comprehensive curriculum of more than 100 programs
- CFT diplomas and certificates, college credit, and certification credit may be earned by students
- CFT instructors are “subject matter experts” with a proven track record
CFT training and education is available for all levels of employees:
CFT offers flexible scheduling options to fit every student’s needs:
- Professional development seminars and webinars
- Online and Self-study courses featuring college level curriculum
- Traditional classroom setting courses, as well as customized, on-site training
How your company benefits from “The CFT Advantage”
- Improved productivity and profitability
- Improved employee retention and morale
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Informed employees stay on top of compliance issues, decreasing company liability
What Students Say about CFT
“My experience with CFT has been very informative and exciting. My instructor is wonderful. She has a very special quality about her that makes you look forward to the next class.”
“I’m taking CFT classes to learn more, complete my diplomas and build confidence in what I do. The classes I’ve taken have helped me get promoted.”
“CFT courses have made me more knowledgeable about banking overall and have made my job easier when customers ask questions about other departments in the bank.”
“The instructor made the information very interesting therefore a lot of things came together for me.”
“The CFT teacher had great communication skills. Can relate to various circumstances in every situation. She was very helpful, very personable. She was interesting and held my attention.”
“The instructor is very enthusiastic. She takes pride in her job and encourages others to take pride in their position. I enjoyed spending time in her class.”
CFT course instructors have college degrees and/or work experience in the subject matter taught, making them a valuable resource for our students. CFT Instructors are skilled presenters and all courses are taught using textbooks specific to the financial services industry.
CFT seminar and webinar leaders are topic experts with superior presentation skills using high quality, practical handout materials.
The Center for Financial Training is regularly seeking quality instructor candidates for online and classroom based courses and training.
If you have previously taught or conducted training programs, and/or you have extensive work experience in a subject which is related to banking, please contact us to further discuss CFT teaching opportunities.
CFT reaffirms its standing commitment to the principle that all employment decisions shall be made on a non-discriminatory basis, without regard to an applicant’s or employee’s race, creed, national origin, gender, age, and/or disability.